The Reunion Wave Classic saw incredible hard conditions and ended on the 5th of September 2010. 12 riders participated in 4 teams. Here are the official results of the 2nd edition of the “Reunion Wave Classic”.
– The best team: Pierre Godet/Julien Taboulet/Fabrice Beaux with 39 points
– The best rider (voted by the riders): Thomas Traversa wins this trophy, after a very tight battle with Camille Juban.
– The best local rider (voted by the riders): Pierre Godet, unanimously
– The best move (voted by the media staff): Thomas Traversa, with his fully landed “off the lip into grubby” (captured on video, available in the final video to come soon)
– The best Wipe Out (voted by the public): Wipe out #14 of the video wins! It is Fabrice Beaux who earns the trophy this year
– ExtraTrophy (voted by the organization): Another trophy has been given to Zane Schweitzer as the youngest participant (16)
[…] Wave Classic event. Thanks for that, of course, it is right. Thomas Traversa even won the best move category with landing this move.. If you want to see the move from Thomas Traversa you can watch the video […]