Since 8 years the support of youngsters is a solid part of the René Egli center. This year’s camp for international windsurf-trainees takes place from 10. – 17.07.2010, of course with 24h-supervision of our experienced instructor-team under direction of Simon Goitowski.
Starting at the level waterstart (you should be save in doing waterstarts both directions and planning in the footstraps) the training covers all skill levels – from jibes to the wildest freestyle moves, as well as training in Slalom & Speed.
Besides the action on the water you´ll find lots of new friends from all over the world, which automatically improves your language skills.
All participants will be accomodated in the Casas del Mar of the Meliã Gorriones Hotel including halfboard. Material can either be rented from the René Egli center, or brought along. The winner of the final competition can look forward to taking home a brand new Starboard!
Here you find all facts about the camp:
Entry Level: from level waterstart, planning in footstraps
Camp-price: 650.-€ and includes:
-Transfer: from / to the airport
– Hotel: 4****+ Hotel Meliã Gorriones (2-4 kids per room) – about 50m distance to the spot
– Board: Halfboard + Lunchpacket
– Training: every day intensive training in Freestyle/Slalom and Speed at the World Cup Spot at Center I including video- und training-analysis
– Assistance: 24h supervision (no need for parents to come along)
– Material: including material storage
– Specials: Windsurf-Academy Lycra, 15% discount on all articles in the René Egli Megastore and Fuerte Action Shops
– Competition: at the end of the week you can look forward to winning a brand new „Starboard“
Camp only price: 250,-€
More info and reservation:
Tel: + 34 928 54 74 83