After a 3 year COVID-induced hiatus, the Mercedes-Benz Windsurf World Cup Sylt in Northern Germany makes a welcome return to the PWA World Tour calendar in what will be its 37th anniversary.
What happened until now?
- 10 completed Slalom/Foil eliminations with Amado Vrieswijk in the lead in front of Maciek Rutkowski and Matteo Iachino
- Adrien Bosson wins the Men’s Freestyle Double Elimination 0,1 points in front of Jacopo Testa and Steven van Broeckhoven
- Women’s Wave Single Elimination completed with Sarah-Quita Offringa winning in front of Justyna Sniady and Lina Erpenstein
- Men’s Wave Single Elimination completed with Philip Köster winning in front of Marc Pare and Marcilio Browne in third
- 1st round + 2 heats of the Men’s Double Wave Elimination completed
- Marcilio Browne wins his second Wave World Title and is the new 2022 PWA Wave World Champion
- Adrian Bosson is the 2022 PWA Freestyle World Champion
Mercedes-Benz World Cup Sylt 2022 – Live Stream