The European Freestyle Pro Tour (EFPT) released their 2016 calendar. It contains 3 freestyle windsurfing events and one tow-in event. One tow-in event only at Podersdorf during the PWA Freestyle World Cup and 3 windsurfing freestyle events on Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Peljesac (Croatia) and the final at the Brouwersdam (Netherlands). A total prize money of 28.000€ will be distributed during the 2016 season. The Lanzarote event doubled the price money for 2016 compared to 2015.
“Back on the calendar for 2016 is the 5th CHIEMSEE Tow-In Championship in Austria as an adition to the PWA freestyle event and the EFPT Lanzarote with a raise of prize-money. The Martini EFPT Croatia will be staged for the second time in Peljesac and the EFPT final will happen at the DAM-X event in Brouwersdam, Holland. Furthermore we are still working on additional stops and hope to add events to the list in the near future.” EFPT Team
EPFT Tour calendar 2016
- CHIEMSEE EFPT Tow-In, Podersdorf, Lake Neusiedl, Austria 05.05. – 08.05.2016 (3000 € prize money)
- EFPT Lanzarote | Las Cucharas, Lanzarote 13.07. – 16.07.2016 (10.000 € prize money)
- EFPT Croatia | Peljesac, Croatia, 04.08.-07.08.2016 (5000 € prize money)
- EFPT Naxos, Greece (postponed to September/October 2016 (5000 € prize money)
- EFPT Brouwersdam | Netherlands 12.10. – 16.10.2016 (10.000 € prize money)
- European Freestyle Expression | Six Fours les Plages (canceled), Toulon 27.10.-30.10.2016 (10.000 € prize money)
Did they gonna do livescoring for this year or is it gonna be like the same boring year as last year?
Wtf! Podersdorf 3000 € , pfff!