The boot Düsseldorf in Germany is the biggest boat- and water sports trade fair in the world. Read more and get your free ticket now!!
With almost 250,000 visitors, boot Düsseldorf is the world’s largest boat and water sports fair and the meeting place for the entire industry every year in January.
From January 18 to 26, 2020 more than 2,000 exhibitors will be presenting their new products, developments and maritime equipment. The 9 day water sport world will be set up across 17 exhibitions halls with 19 themed areas and activity zones in an exhibition space measuring 220.000 square meters. With the focus on boats and yachts, engines and engine technology, equipment and accessories, canoes, kayaks, kite surfing, rowing, diving, surfing, wake boarding, windsurfing, SUP, fishing, maritime art, marinas, water sports facilities as well as beach resorts and charter, there is something for every water sports enthusiast.
Windsurfing/Surfing at the boot Düsseldorf
This year, there will be the highest number of windsurfing and SUP brands since the mid-2000s. Almost 13,000 square metres are devoted to surfing (and the sports which belong to surfing) in hall 8a. In addition a 65m meter flatwater pool with a 2.0 cableway was built up for wakeboarding, tow-in windsurfing and a foiling show as well as SUP tests. And not to forget there is also THE WAVE pool for surfing and SUP on an authentic deep-water wave created by citywave®. If you want to surf THE WAVE don’t forget to register online in advance: www.thewave.boot.de
Windsurfing Brands at the boot Düsseldorf
AV Boards, Duotone, Fanatic, FMX Racing, F2, GA Sails, Goya Windsurfing, Gun Sails, I-99, Mistral, Morpho Sails, Patrik Boards (including new sails), Point-7, Quatro, Starbord, Severne, S2 Maui, Tabou, Thommen Boards, Vandal
Contests and show programme:
- WAVE Masters – 18. & 19.01.2020
- Tow-in Windsurfing Contest – 18. & 19.01.2020
- SUP WAVE Masters – 25. & 26.01.2020
- Pooltastic Wakeboard Contest – 25.01.2020
- European Skimboarding Cup – 25.01.2020
- SUP Shorttrackmasters – 26.01.2020
WIN A DAY TICKET FOR THE BOOT DÜSSELDORF
We are giving away 5 x 2 day tickets.
Fill in the form below with a short note, why you would like to visit the boot Düsseldorf this year. Everyone who participates will take part in the drawing. The contest ends on Sunday January 12 at midnight. The winner will be selected randomly and will be informed per e-mail on January 13. The personal data of the participants such as surname, first name, email address and country will be used solely for the purposes of the raffle and will be deleted afterwards.
Thanks for your participation, the raffle is closed. Winners will be informed per e-mail in Monday, January 13.
boot Düsseldorf facts:
- boot Düsseldorf is open every day from 10:00 to 18:00 from January 18 to 26, 2020
- 19 €/day, reduced price for students, pupils etc. 11 €/day, kids from 7 to 12 years 7 €/day, kids up to 6 have free entry, Afternoon ticket 10€, family discounts. Ticket prices and online tickets are available at http://bit.ly/boot2020ticket
- boot tickets can be used to travel free of charge on the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr (VRR) public transport system
- The German VDWS is offering a series of surfing seminars especially for beginners and budding experts
- Contest on both weekends: First weekend: surfers and windsurfers | Second weekend: stand-up-paddlers
- Everyone, who comes with the van, should park at parking place P-1, where’s electricity, water and waste disposal available.
More detailed infos: www.boot.com