Freestyle Video Contest – Rules have changed
Open Ocean Media and the organizers of the European Funboard Expression event have launched a “Freestyle video contest”! If you’re a creative type with a camera and want to win some cool prizes, then just read the rules, make a vid and enter! You can win a brand-new sail, a wetsuit, a camera, fins or a boom.
HOW DOES THE CONTEST WORK
From the 1st of July until 15th of October everybody has 3 months time to produce a videoclip and upload it on a Vimeo account. After the 15th of October, the 5 best videos will be selected by a jury composed of Continentseven & Windsurfjournal staff, pro rider Flo Jung, local freestylers of Le Brusc, SFWO & BCB members, plus the professional video crew of “Pertusatofilms.com”.
The selected clips will be screened on the 28th of October during the European Funboard Expression event. There, only the vote of the public will count and the winning video will be the one with the most applause! It will be released online the day after the presentation on Continentseven.com and Windsurfjournal.com. The winner will win a brand new LOFTSAILS Wavescape sail. Check out the other prizes below.
Topic : « 100% freestyle action !!! »
Length : 3 to 5minutes
1. Upload your clip (3 to 5 minutes max.) before October 15th on a Vimeo account.
2. Protect your clip with a password. To access the privacy settings of your video, click the ‘Settings’ button under your video on the video page, then click the ‘Privacy’ tab. You must select the option: « Only people with a password »
3. Upload a trailer of your video (30 sec. max) on the same Vimeo account, no password required
4. Send your 2 links and the chosen password of your main clip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following infos in your email :
– Clip’s title
– Name of the rider(s)
– Spot & country
– Email & phone of the producer
1 sail LOFTSAILS Wavescape 4.7 2012
1 wetsuit ION Strike 4.5
1 camera kit Roam Watersports by CONTOUR
1 set of fins from MB FINS
– 1 x F Style 18 + 1 x fin of your choice in the MB Fins’ G10 range
1 boom NORTH SAILS Silver HD 140/190